Birth-control- Got my first depo shot last Friday, which was also the day my period was due. I haven't gotten my period yet.:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Got my first depo shot last Friday, which was also the day my period was due. I haven't gotten my period yet.



Hi everyone, F16 here. Just started getting depo-provera (the birth control shot). My period was due last Friday, 6 days ago, which was the day my period was due. Usually I get it 32 days after the last one, which would have been Tuesday, 2 days ago (posting on Thursday). I'm not sexually active so I can't be pregnant, I'm just surprised that my period has not begun yet. I've heard that 50% of patients getting depo stop getting their period after a few months, but I didn't expect it to happen first thing. Could that be what is happening or am I just reading into the situation too much? I would love to hear about your experiences with the depo shot and period frequency!

submitted by /u/_xXporBaccountXx_
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...