Birth-control- Blood in discharge in middle of pack. Didn’t miss any pills.:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Blood in discharge in middle of pack. Didn’t miss any pills.



I’ve been on the same hormonal birth control pills for 5 years. Im usually very good about taking them on time. Last month I got confused because I’d started with a pill from a backup pack, thought I missed a day of pills, then took 2 pills when I may not have needed to. However, it’s been 3 weeks since then.

I’m finishing my second week of this pack. Have mostly been on time, a couple days of being late by about 2 hours but nothing more than that. No missed days.

Yesterday and today I had sporadic blood in my discharge. Not enough for a full period. It is fresh looking blood, not the sort of murky blood (you know what I mean?). I’ve haven’t had an issue with spotting since my first month of taking birth control.

I’m not on any prescription medications right now. I take melatonin occasionally. The only thing I can think of is that I did a heavier barbell hip thrust yesterday and didn’t use good form on one set - the bar was too high and resting more on my lower stomach.

Could the bleeding be caused by the hip thrust or is it likely a hormonal problem/BC failure?

submitted by /u/coolcatladyclub
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...