Birth-control- What’s your experience with copper iud?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : What’s your experience with copper iud?



I am considering switching birth control methods. I am currently on microgestin combo pill and have been since I was 16 (almost four years now)

I really want a copper iud because of how long they last, but I don’t know if I should because I used to have heavy periods and bad cramping. I know this is a conversation for my doctor, but I wanted to know if it was true in your experience that cramping returned to normal after 6 months-1 year? If so I would be willing to tough it out but if it’s gonna be that way for the next 10 years then I will go with hormonal.

It sucks that I have to think about this, but with the way things are in the US right now I want something that lasts a long time but isn’t permanent. I worry a prescription won’t be available within the next few years so I’d like to be covered for a while.

submitted by /u/SmugGayMexican
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...