Birth-control- Does skipping 7 day break have side effects or am I imagining it?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Does skipping 7 day break have side effects or am I imagining it?



So I started on a new BC at the end of June, went straight from Microgynon 30 to Brevinor and that was fine, but I SWEAR since I skipped my break after my second packet of Brevinor (finished second pack on the 9th Aug, started new pack on the 10th) it's had some weird side effects. Obviously, I don't know if that's 100% true and I can't seem to find anything online about it but I was wondering if anyone else here has had that at all.

I very suddenly became mega constipated by the 13th-14th Aug and now I cannot stop crying randomly and so far BC has NEVER made me feel sad.

I don't think I'm pregnant because I can't think of a reason why I would be, my pill use is pretty perfect, the latest I've taken it is is by about 20 minutes and although I randomly get an upset tummy, it's never enough to affect the pill. Plus I have had no other pregnancy symptoms that I can tell.

I genuinely don't know if I'm just imagining it all but it just seems convenient that I miss my 7 day break and suddenly I feel unwell and weird.

Does anything think maybe it might help to have my 7 day break now, I've taken more than 21 pills and we've been using condoms anyway recently because of some laxative use to clear my constipation. Does anyone think having the break will help at all?

submitted by /u/EchoVibrations
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...