Birth-control- Nexplanon Implant:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Nexplanon Implant



Does anyone have any good Nexplanon experiences? All I’ve heard are bad things but I know you’re more likely to hear bad than good. I can’t take combo pill, vaginal ring, or patch due to high blood pressure. Depo is an option, but I don’t like the risk of bad side effects and no way to reverse it. IUD is off the table because of vaginismus so I would never be able to get it inserted. Too scared of general anesthesia for tubal ligation. Mini pill is too hard to remember to take at the same time every day. Spermicide isn’t very reliable. Cycle tracking and pulling out is risky. Neither my husband nor I are interested in condoms. I’m not interested in diaphragm or cervical cap due to the vaginismus. Husband is interested in vasectomy but the referral and approval process through insurance is going to take a while.

So as you can see, I feel that my only option is Nexplanon. And I’m scared of it because of all the bad reviews. So could someone please tell me something good about it?

submitted by /u/filthyrichbeautiful
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...