Birth-control- IUD:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : IUD



So two things, I went to the ob and set up to get an iud inserted. I told her how scared I was and she tried her best to reassure me, and she prescribed me Xanax to take before the procedure. I’m not sure when to take it. She gave me two pills so should I take them like an hour or two before I go in? And I was also gonna take some Tylenol before I’m just not sure when to take the Xanax.

Also, I guess I’m just annoyed with how she downgraded the pain involving getting the iud inserted. I’ve done research and I’m genuinely terrified to do this. I saw videos of the “clamp” and saw that it pierces your cervix. I asked her about it and she told me it’s just a clamp to keep things steady and that it doesn’t pierce you? But I literally seen it so I’m confused now. Why lie about it? And apparently that’s not even the worst part😅 Is there anything I can do to make this experience as painless as possible?

submitted by /u/effGtee
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...